Handmade in the UK, the Norse Sandalwood scented luxury shaving soap produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps your razor glide over your face and achieve a perfect shave.
Directions for use: Wet your face with warm water which softens the hair and relaxes the skin and facial muscles making shaving easier. Dip your shaving brush into hot water, then using a circular motion with brush on the soap create a rich lather. Use the brush to apply the lather to your face allowing the brush to lift the hairs making them easier to shave. Shave with the grain of the beard.
General shaving tips
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel (even exfoliate your face, if you have time!),
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment,
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap,
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard,
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain,
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water.
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry,
- After shaving use a moisturiser such as Norse liquid moisturiser,
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.
Ingredients: Potassium Stearate; Sodium Stearate; Potassium Tallowate; Aqua; Potassium Cocoate; Sodium Tallowate; Sodium Cocoate; Parfum; Glycerine; Limonene; Potassium Hydroxide; Linalool; Tetrasodium EDTA; Tetrasodium Etidronate; Sodium Hydroxide.
Allergies: Always test whether a soap works for your skin before using it on your face!
Norse are a family owned business based in Kingston upon Thames. All of their products are handmade in the United Kingdom, the environment matters to them and they work hard to make sure their products are eco-friendly.