Week 1 of Plastic Free July
First 7 easy steps to start your first week of Plastic Free July:
* 1 * Remember your Reuseable water bottle
* 2 * Bring your own reusable bag to the shops
* 3 * Ditch the plastic straw altogether or use a metal, bamboo or glass straw instead
* 4 * Use a Bamboo toothbrush, bye bye nasty plastic toothbrush
* 5 * Reusable coffee / tea cup
* 6 * Soap, the easiest switch in the world (kiss goodbye to the plastic bottle shower gels)
* 7 * Bulk plastic free toilet paper (recycled paper, of course! no wiping away of the Great Northern Forest!)
See! it's not that difficult, at all! You've accomplished so much in just 1 week - take one small step a day, and you'll be Plastic Free in no time!
Get in touch if you need any pointers or recommendations on how to get started with each nugget above!